We are interviewing for a number of recruiting opportunities in
our company. Each of our Permanent Position Recruiting Associates is trained and
experienced in a specific type of position. Following are those areas of
expertise: Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Engineering, Manufacturing,
Information Technology, Sales / Marketing, Administrative/Support Staff.
Why should you be a Recruiter at Messina Management Systems?
1. Soar with the Eagles. Success begets Success. Joining a company that is successful and has a lot of very successful people puts you in a positive environment where you are more likely to be successful. We have posted significant sales increases every year since 1995.
2. Training is never ending. The initial training is excellent. Our recruiters get more training in their first 30 days than many recruiters get in their first year. Our managers and senior recruiters are among the best trainers in the industry. They combine classroom, video, role playing, outside reading and observation techniques very effectively. We add to that the best professionally prepared training material in the industry by purchasing the best programs from top industry trainers. And it doesn't stop there. Our recruiters spend at least 10% of their scheduled work hours each month in training. We have training seminars each month that are from ½ day to full day sessions. We have several ½ hour to 45 minute training meetings each week. Our training library of print, audio and video materials is increased monthly. We sponsor attendance at outside training classes and conventions on a regular basis. We believe knowledge is power and we are determined that our Recruiters will be the most knowledgeable and best trained in the business.
3. Commitment to Technology. We are committed to providing our associates with the very best in tools and technology. Each Recruiter has instant access to all candidates and openings in our system through a relational database. All Recruiters have a modern PC at their desks loaded with the most up-to-date word processing, spreadsheet, fax and email software available. Our ADSL Internet connection gives our associates World Wide Web and Internet access faster and more conveniently than any modem connection. Voice mail and call conferencing are capabilities we have used for some time. Our web site (wefilljobs.com) continues to be improved and promoted as a very effective marketing and communication vehicle.
4. Career Growth. As our company grows so, too, do the careers of our people. All of the management and leadership positions in our company are filled by people who have earned those positions here. Only by having more people who can service our customers and lead others and our company can we expect to take advantage of the tremendous growth opportunities available to us.
At Messina Management Systems we recognize that not everyone who has performed exceptionally and earned advancement should be, or wants to be, in management. For that reason we have developed the Senior Recruiter alternative. Those recruiters who become Senior Recruiters have consistently performed at, or above, our requirements and have, over time, demonstrated a level of professionalism and commitment that merits advancement and recognition. A Senior Recruiter is involved in developing and implementing the strategies and plans of the company and are considered a valuable member of our leadership team. Additional autonomy and benefits are another part of this developing program.
5. Earnings. Successful recruiters are paid very well. Average first year earnings for a recruiter are in the $40,000 - $50,000 range. In today's dynamic market we expect it to be even higher. Since total pay is determined by your performance there are really no limits. We have had one first year recruiter earn a six-figure income although it usually takes more than one year to get to that level of ability. Most recruiters will earn in excess of $50,000 in their second year. How much more is a matter of personal goals and drive more than any other factors.
Common Denominators of Successful Recruiters
Any one who has met a few of our Associates knows we are a diverse group. Efforts to define this group by traditional demographics are fruitless. Common denominators seem elusive at best. Such considerations as age (from over 50 to under 30), sex (almost equal numbers of men and women), education (a little college to graduate degrees) and previous employment (government, retail, food, consulting, sales, distribution) don't reveal any patterns. There are some common denominators though.
These are the ones we have identified:
· Drive to be the Best
· Uncompromising Integrity
· Customer Service Orientation
· Excellent Communications Skills
· Sales Orientation
· Thirst for Knowledge
· Strong Work Ethic
· Ability to Learn
· Strong Sense of Self Responsibility
· High Energy Level
Contact us today if you think you have what it takes!